Have you experienced trauma of any sort? A counselor may be able to help you move past it. Armstrong Family Counseling, in Overland Park, KS, offers trauma counseling services to patients in need throughout the Kansas City area. We have a trauma expert ready to help you regain control of your life!
GETTING HELP AND MOVING FORWARD
Following a life-altering event, you may need trauma counseling if you find yourself:
- Avoiding any potentially stressful situation
- Avoiding people and places that remind you of the trauma
- Panicking in social situations you cannot escape
- Hiding your feelings of anxiety and fear
- Withdrawing from relationships with loved ones
- Struggling to fall asleep
- Reliving the trauma in dreams and flashbacks
- Suffering in your performance at work
- Drinking or abusing drugs to mask your problems
- Avoiding plans for the future
- Thinking about suicide
- Feeling like you’re facing everything alone
Rather than struggle through this difficult time, turn to Armstrong Family Counseling for help so that you can move forward with your life. For more information about your options for trauma counseling or to set up an appointment, contact Armstrong Family Counseling today.