Licensed Professional Counselor
Kristen is an Emporia State University graduate with a background in Professional Counseling and Rehabilitation Counseling. She has experience working with a wide range of individuals from vast backgrounds and ages, mostly focusing on those with disabilities and emotional disturbances. She believes that every behavior has a function and is committed to helping understand underlying issues and resolving conflict for themselves and others. She believes in a person-centered approach and finding community support and resources to help you be the best version of yourself.
TREATMENT SPECIALIZATION INCLUDES:
- Autism Spectrum Disorder
- Brain Injury
- Cognitive/Behavior Therapy
- Intellectual Disabilities
- Play Therapy
- Severe Emotional Disturbances
- Brain Spotting
- Borderline Personality Disorder
- Couples Therapy
This therapist is in network with the following insurance companies:
- Aetna (Not “Optum Behavior Health” or Medicare)
- Kansas Medicaid: Aetna, UHC, Sunflower (Not Ambetter)
As a general rule, we do not except secondary insurance.